Another stone-cold predator:
What would you think about an $35 MILLION a year company that does these horrible things...
- Preaches animal rights with big public campaigns, while in a van out back they murder animals as fast as they are brought in?
- Traps and euthanizes feral cats, and BLOCKS laws that would allow Trap, Neuter and Return programs?
- Takes animals from research facilities, hoarders, etc. and uses them for big publicity fund drives, then quietly euths the animals they supposedly saved?
- Exhorts members - mostly the very young - to catch outdoor cats (maybe yours!) and take them to the vet to be euthanized?
- States it has the right to round up and kill cats, even if they are healthy, simply because they "believe" they might suffer someday?
- Supports pit bull bans despite CDC recommendations to the contrary, and recommends automatic destruction of pit bulls?
- Sets up displays outside grade schools to traumatize children with NON-age appropriate materials about animal cruelty?
- Circulates comic books teaching children that their moms and dads are murderers who might kill their own pets?
- Fails to clarify that ending animal cruelty doesn't equate to saving the lives of animals.
I bet you're writing them a check even as I speak.
Isn't Death a Form of Cruelty?
I was inspired to write this because the Huffington Post FINALLY has taken note. Kudos, guys.
Shocking Photos: PETA's Secret Slaughter of Kittens, Puppies